Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Worth a Listen: TobyMac's "Speak Life"

(Sharing great songs that are inspiring, uplifting and/or are otherwise "worth a listen").  Explanation (of a kind) here.



I asked my teenage daughter to help me come up with some videos to share here for "Worth a Listen."  Fortunately, we both like the same kind of music.  I love this song so much, and while I normally don't like lyric videos, this one is beyond great.  It's also the official lyric video from Toby Mac, so that helps.

Probably my favorite lines from this song:  

Lift your head a little higher
Spread the love like fire 
Hope will fall like rain
When you speak life 
With the words you say

Raise your thoughts a little higher
Use your words to inspire
Joy will fall like rain
When you speak life with the things you say

Okay, I just want to put all the lyrics here.  Go listen to the whole song, and smile.  Then speak life.

No comments:

Post a Comment